пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

el fogon toronto




After gaining MASS�AMOUNTS�OF�FATTY�weight after the wedding I have had it and I am water fasting WITH the support of my *new* husband yeah �

I got on the scale last night and after being very upset, I sat him down and I said,

"This is not ok.... I want to fast... To jump start things and let my stomach shrink up."

He said , "OK... For how long? How about 6 days?"

Iapos;m so glad that even though heapos;s not happy with it, heapos;s supporting me.� He probably thinks he will be able to trap me into eating "normal" but healthy after that fast� But I already have plans for after the fast so Yeah me� Just have to make it through the next 6 (or 7 if I have my way) days and not break this fast like a dork like usual

Well, Iapos;m� off to go NOT�EAT
wish me luck ladies
el fogon toronto, el fogon de abuela, el fogon, el foco.com.



Комментариев нет: