суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bardstown road louisville kentucky




It's official: I am an awful handicapper when it comes to high school football games. Call me the anti-swami.



This week, I thought Servite would end its 20-year winless drought against Mater Dei. Nope.



I picked Mission Viejo to beat Tesoro. Not even close.



I thought Carson would edge San Pedro. It didn't.



Only Sherman Oaks Notre Dame, which routed Alemany, came through as predicted.



I tallied up all of my picks so far this season and it isn't pretty. I have picked 14 outcomes correctly and 12 incorrectly. I don't expect anyone will ask me to tag along for a weekend in Las Vegas anytime soon.



--Ben Bolch



beef jerky of the month, bardstown road louisville kentucky, bardstown road louisville ky, bardstown road map, bardstown road restaurants.



Комментариев нет: