пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

adam carper




I shared a moment today with a middle-aged black man on the subway (I specify black, because Iapos;m afraid you might otherwise assume he was white. Why is that?) A slightly overweight man leaned into me and kept leaning and leaning and leaning. Apparently he was trying to see the schedule, which was not in view from where he was standing. But it was as if he didnapos;t even realize I was there; couldnapos;t even feel me buckling under his leaning weight. After heapos;d returned to his proper spot, and my face was no longer squished against the pole that you hang onto (ew), I exchanged glances with the middle-aged black man sitting in front of me. We went back for a second glance, and the third was accompanied by a smile from both parties. Finally we both burst out laughing. It was a lovely genuine moment of human connection and appreciation of a humorous situation. I enjoyed it very much.

army jeep part, adam carper, adam carpenter, adam carollas wife, adam carolla yahoo.



Комментариев нет: